Sunday 2 October 2011

Selling my boootay...

Had a fun filled weekend with the olds - always love seeing them :-) Pa and I were up at 6am on Saturday morning to go to Finmere Boot sale to sell of some more of my stuff to add pennies to my travel fund! It turned out to be a perfect day for it thanks to the LUSH weather! However, it meant there were less people there to buy - probably all sunbathing at the beach, lucky things. But we made a good bundle of dosh which will go A LONG way in South East Asia! I also, completely randomly, met a guy who is going to be on exactly the same flight as I will be on out to Bangkok. Small world or what?!


We had a proper chilled ago of napping, reading and sunbathing - all topped off with an EPIC barbecue. Who'd have thought we'd be having a BBQ in October, with shorts and t-shirts 'n' all! Love it. It's properly got me in the mood for my travels. Which is now less than 5 weeks away. Aaaaaaagh!! 


Oh, and to top off an already almost perfect weekend, we had the X-Factor AND General Conference. Wow. 


So, I'm pretty darn happy right now. Off for another Rabies jab tomorrow and awaiting the outcome of more eBay sales. The only thing I need now to top it all off before I jet off is to drop at least a stone!! Stay tuned to see if I manage to gain more pounds (£'s) and lose more pounds (lbs)!!!


Sweet surfing, 


L xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment